Monday 7 September 2015

My Luck In My Hands (2015) Download in Hindi

By Unknown  |  05:53 No comments

DOWNLOAD My Luck In My Hands (2015) Hindi Dubbed 500 MB




Name :- My Luck In My Hands

Summary :- My Luck In My Hands is a 2015 Hindi Dubbedthriller film movie starring Manoj Manchu, Sneha Ullal and Riya Sen in lead roles. Supporting roles are done by Nassar and Brahmanandam. This movie is produced by Manoj's sister Lakshmi Manchu. The movie was released in Tamil as Ennai Theriyuma... ? which marks his entry in kollywood and Songs composed by Achu & Dharan and Background Scores are done bySanthosh Narayanan & Shakti. Sunil K. Reddy was the cinematographer for this movie. the movie is inspired from 1994 Hollywood movie Clean Slate.

Size :- 500mb MKV

Audio :- Dual Audio (hindi dubbed)

DOWNLOAD My Luck In My Hands From Server 1

Author: Unknown

0 comments:

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with us.

© 2015 Flick Monster. WP themonic converted by . | Powered By Blogger
TOP